Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Sunday 10 August 2014

heart touching funny friendship ever

Best heart touching touching and funny awesome friendship quotes and images

FUNNY ever friendship quotes                              

When my friend doesn’t come to school:

5%--“ I hope they’re okay”

95%--“ That idiot, How dare they leave me alone!!”

 That awesome and wonderful laughing moment when coming late for class
and pushing your friend to go in first.






FRIENDS buy you a lunch, BEST FRIENDS eat your lunch.



Funny facebook friendship
beggar:mam 1 rupee plz
mam:I have seen you somewhere
beggar:ya mam we are friends on facebook.

 If You Cry, I Cry .. 
You Smile, I Smile.. 
You Jump Off A Bridge 
I'm Going To Miss u :-D


I love my computer because my friends live in it.

 
Good friends don’t let you do stupid things..
 alone



Best heart touching friendship quotes and pictures

Ever looked at your best friend and wonder.
 “why the hell aren’t we comedians?”

 
Good friends will always stand by you. 
                                                     No matter what the situation is!

We may fight and we may cry, 
but our friendship will never die. 
I’ll care for you until the end,
 because you’ll always be my very best friend.


If you live 100,I hope I live to be 100 minus  1 day,
 so I never have to live without you.



Making million friends is not a miracle.
 the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
 





Friendship is a candle that lights your heart whenever it is dark outside.


 

CRAZY FRIENDS + CRAZY TIMES Equals to
A memory you’ll never forget.




Never let your friends feel lonely..
disturb them all the time.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...