Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Tuesday 5 August 2014

best and nice birthday messages and wishes

                        Birthday wishes and messages best

funny birthday wishes

On your birthday, I would like to give you

some words of wisdom
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smile while you still have teeth.

Many many happy returns of the day



I was searching for the perfect way for wishing you a happy birthday,that I totally lost track of time…
So now I need to wish you a happy belated birthday,
don’t say that I didn’t try




I couldn’t choose between all those cool gifts,
so I didn’t bought you anything…
But just by being here with you and giving you a lot of attention,
I most be the most perfect gift there is!
Enjoy your birthday!





Happy birthday my best friend!
I will always be there for you,
unless we would jump out of a plane with just one parachute.
Then I will miss you!




Happy Birthday to my best-est friend ever! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother's teeth!




Best birthday wishes




As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!



Happy Birthday to the
most lovable and adorable
star on this planet.
May your birthday bring you
good luck to last for the whole year.
Happy birthday to you..!!



 I always wishes for a special friend who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I met You! Happy B'day,my friend! May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises.



I heartily wish you:
A million smiles;
A hearty laughter;
An eternal joy;
And a daily dose of humour! Happy Birthday! May everything you want become a reality,
May this day be the happiest day for you!
Happy Birthday


May your special day…
Surrounded with happiness,
Filled with laughter,
Wrapped with pleasure,
Brightened with fun,
Blessed with love,
Remembered with joy,
…and enriched with hopes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY





Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope that
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.



Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!



May your birthday bring
each special thing
that u have waited 4
& everyday ahead holds
lots of happiness in store.


 Best friend birthday wishes


Do you know why I never need to ask for any blessings from God? That’s because He has given me friends like you! Happy Birthday to you dear friend.




Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!








Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I’m sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!






A real friend understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are, even... if you are getting older! Enjoy your Big Day




It has been said that real friends
Are very hard to find.
The ones that stay when times are tough
A real friend - the lasting kind.
As I travel through this life,
I know one thing is true.
I will never find a better friend
Than I have found in YOU!
Happy Birthday to a special friend!



You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!




Happy Birthday to a great Friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Wishing you a Birthday filled with light and love.



Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most.



I'm so lucky to have
A special friend like you,
May all your Birthday hopes
And wishes come true! 




I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...